Over the past few years we have had incredible charities apply to be our charity of the year each year and we are excited to announce… APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN AGAIN!
Our previous charities of the year have been: Trust House Reading, Against the Grain, ASPIRE2 and Smart Works Reading. Over the last 18 months we’ve been proud to support the ‘Mayor of Reading charity fund’ which raised money for 3 local Reading charities.
At Holy Brook Associates we support our clients to improve the way they run their organisation and manage their finances. We are a small team that aim to operate in an ethical manner and give back to the local community.
We are particularly keen to work with a charity based in or working in the Reading and Wokingham areas which can benefit from our professional skills and expertise.
Holy Brook Associates is looking for a forward-thinking charity that will really benefit from what we can offer.
Following a collaborative discussion and agreement between associates, we will choose our charity based on the following criteria:
- How your mission and activities fit with ours
- The benefits to the Reading community
- How well we believe we will be able to support you
- Your planned use of the funds and pro bono work we can offer you
- Your ideas for how we can collaborate and support you
HOW YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM US
Holy Brook Associates will offer the chosen charity:
- pro bono work based on a needs-based consultation with our founder (Rachel Eden)
- support events that your charity organises
- Join in your fundraising activities
- Organise fundraising of our own for you
- Raise awareness of your charity with our contacts and community links
We are happy to extending our support in different areas based on your suggestions.
HOW TO APPLY
If you would like a copy of the short application form please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline to apply to be our Charity of the Year is 30 June.