Over the past few years we have had incredible charities apply to be our charity of the year each year and we are excited to announce… APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN AGAIN!
Our previous charities of the year have been: Trust House Reading, Against the Grain, ASPIRE2 and Smart Works Reading.
At Holy Brook Associates we support our clients to improve the way they run their organisation. We are a small team of skilled professionals that aim to operate in an ethical manner and give back to the local community. This includes bookkeeping and financial management help, support in communicating with your audience more effectively and encouraging you to be more strategic and innovative in your decision making.
We have always mentioned that we would try to work with one local charity each year, thus we are inviting charities based in or working in the Reading area to apply to be our charity of the year. We are particularly keen to work with a charity that could benefit from our professional skills and expertise.
Holy Brook Associates is looking for a forward thinking charity who will really benefit from what we can offer.
Following a collaborative discussion and agreement between associates, we will choose our charity based on the following criteria:
- How your mission and activities fit with ours
- The benefits to the Reading community
- How well we believe we will be able to support you
- Your planned use of the funds and pro bono work we can offer you
- Your ideas for how we can collaborate and support you
HOW YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM US
Holy Brook Associates will offer the chosen charity:
- pro bono work based on a needs-based consultation with our coordinating director (Rachel Eden)
- support events that your charity organises
- Join in your fundraising activities
- Organise fundraising of our own for you
- Raise awareness of your charity with our contacts and community links
HOW TO APPLY
If you would like a copy of the short application form please email email@example.com.
The deadline to apply to be our Charity of the Year is 30 June.