I often find the summer is a time in which I take time out. This year has been no different. Over the summer so far I have taken time to:
- Reflect – I have had a lot of consider and review the from past few months, and it’s good to take time out to reflect on the acheivements and what has changed.
- Renew – I have taken time to refresh myself and ensure that I have the energy to continue to do what I want to do.
- Relationships – the summer is a time in which we often spend more time with people we care about, in my case I have particularly been focused on spending some time with my children.
- Remember – I have taken some time to remember things from the past, including some good memories of a much loved family member, that last year were too raw to think about much.
- Review – I have taken time to consider the things that are most important to me, and consider what it is that I want to focus on.
- Re-commit – I have taken time to the values and the things I stand for and re-commit myself to living in a way that reflects that.
How have you been spending August – has it been business as usual or are you taking stock?